[T]he threat of an economic collapse has been in [The Pentagon’s] sights since the crash of ’08. The most recent threat assessment points to “economic instability” as our rulers’ chief worry. The Army recently conducted a year-long war game dubbed “Unified Quest 2011,” centered around how to deal with a “large scale economic breakdown” in this country.
The “threats” of the past sixty years have receded: America’s military might is unchallenged. Yet a new Threat is rising, not from without but from within – an economic cancer eating away at the very heart of our society. We had a taste of it in ’08, and in spite of the Obama-bots’ Pollyannaish predictions of “recovery,” ordinary people see nothing but trouble on the horizon. This is a real threat, unlike the others, one that cannot be fought by our matchless military, or even negotiated with – and it is coming.
American’s national security is in danger, but to listen to our politicians (Paul excepted), you’d think we had nothing to worry about: it’s business as usual. Yet as dark clouds gather on the horizon, and lightning splits the sky, we shiver in our homes and wonder when and how the storm will break.
- ingunna-moore reblogged this from moralanarchism
- liveforrthemusic reblogged this from moralanarchism
- mariopgrant likes this
- kennethto likes this
- meinside1 likes this
- polyslime reblogged this from moralanarchism
- dnhelton likes this
- h1ena likes this
- oldmanseyes likes this
- parallaxative likes this
- maxlibertarios reblogged this from laliberty
- lucidparadox likes this
- laliberty reblogged this from moralanarchism
- anarcho-alowisney likes this
- weaponsystems likes this
- cognitivedissonances reblogged this from moralanarchism
- lalibertarienne reblogged this from moralanarchism
- lillabet reblogged this from moralanarchism
- endprohibition reblogged this from moralanarchism
- moralanarchism posted this